Friday 6 May 2011

Sunny Side Up!


Yesterday I went shopping because I'm leaving to go on a trip in a few hrs (that means no blogging for 3 days..Blah)..anyway I've been really into bright nail polish lately so I decided to get Wet and Wild Sunny Side Up nail polish...I have to say the color really looks good!! It kinda looks like a milky orange in the bottle but when you put it on it's pretty bright! I really recommend it =)

SN: The picture looks nothing like the actual color! Also does anyone know where I can find a really good nude nail posh?? I used to have one years ago but I think they discontinued it :-(

Don't forget to follow my blog!

2 comments:

  1. I love Milani!!!!..it's just like $8 for one bottle in the V.I...plus the heat makes it dry up quickly so i'm kinda sticking to cheaper nail polish until I move to miami.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...