When my hair is feeling a bit dry or dull I tend to use a natural hair masks and almost instantly I can see a change in the way my hair looks and feels!! Below is a simple recipe I use in my hair about every 3 months.
1 ripe avocado
1/2 a cup of honey
A Mixing bowl
1. Cut the avocado in half and discard the pit.
2. Scoop out the inside of the avocado and mash it in the bowl until smooth.
3. Add the honey to the bowl and mix
4. Take the mask and apply it to dry hair.
5. Keep the mask on for about 25mins-1hr, rinse your hair, then shampoo and condition hair.