Tuesday 24 May 2011

Guess




Wow...I feel like I haven't posted in soo long!! I've been super busy lately but I PROMISE I will start posting everyday again. I just wanted to show you guys one of my absolute favorite items! I spent hours in the Guess store with my brother trying to figure out if I wanted a leopard print watch or a white watch (bc they aren't as common as black, silver, or gold watches). After hours of looking through just about every watch in the store, I finally settled on the leopard print watch with interchangeable bands!!! I love love love this watch! I personally think the price was reasonable because the white one I previously wanted was around $205...I ended up getting "three watches" for about $135! I definitely recommend it...Later on I'm going to purchase a black band..then my collection will be complete =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...