Thursday, 28 April 2011
Shopping 101....Must Haves
1 Everyone looks good in a stylish jacket, wearing one makes you look like you put a lot of effort into your outfit even if you didn't.
2. Finding a versatile black dress is important, It is great for parties and office wear; it never goes out of style.
3. Jeans: This is a piece that should be in EVERY wardrobe. Find a simple pair that looks good on you. You can always dress jeans up by wearing a button down, with heels, and a blazer.
4. Basic shirts are important to have, make sure you have white, black, and gray camis, tank tops, and long sleeve shirts.
5.Classic Heels are a must, go for solid colors such as black, gray, and nude.
6. Blazer: you can dress it up or down. It's great for layering with a t-shirt and jeans but also to wear to the office.
7. Button down Blouse can be worn with jeans for a casual day, with a blazer to the office, or with a sweater and skirt to create a preppy look.
8. Flats aren't my favorite fashion trend but they are important to have on the days you don't feel like wearing 6 inch heels but still need to dress semi-formal.
9.Tights can be worn with shorts, skirts, jeans, and dresses.
10. A pencil skirt is a good piece to have. You can always wear it to the office or pair it with a cami for a casual look.
Whats in your closet?? Does it pass the shopping 101 test? hmmmm.