Wednesday, 27 April 2011
Mini Strawberry Cheesecake
Mother's Day Dessert idea.
5 big graham crackers
1/4 cup sugar
10 oz of strawberries
5 tablespoons of water
2 tablespoon of cornstarch
8oz cream cheese softened
14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
1/4 cup of lemon juice
Directions: Graham Crackers
1. Put graham crackers in a zip lock bag....roll them out with a rolling pin until they turn into crumbs
2. Pour graham cracker crumbs at bottom of cupcake casing (use enough to cover the bottom of the casing)
3.Using a mixer beat cream cheese until light and fluffy.
4. Gradually beat in milk, lemon juice and eggs.
5. Pour mix on top of graham crackers.
6. Bake in the oven at 300 degrees F for 40mins
Directions: Strawberry Glaze
1.Boil 10oz of strawberries, 1/4 cup of sugar, and 5 tablespoons of water together..until strawberries get soft.
2. Gradually add cornstarch to thicken the mixture.
3. Use about a tablespoon of the mixture on top of the cheesecake after it comes out of the oven.
4. Allow it to cool for 25mins before putting it in the refrigerator.