Saturday, 30 April 2011
Make up 101: Don'ts
1. Do not pile on eyeliner, it makes you look scary. Instead wear a simple cat eye, it gives the face a nice refined look.
2. Do not line your lips with black liner, your lip liner should always match your lipstick.
3. Do not cake on foundation, it makes you look like you are wearing a horrible mask. Put a light layer of foundation or a light layer of powered, there is no need to pile on layers of make up.
4. Do not overly fill in your eyebrows, it takes away from the rest of your face. Instead slightly fill in your eye brows by smudging eye shadow or an eye brow pencil into your brow. Make sure the color matches perfectly with your eye brows.
5.Do not use an excessive amount of blush. When applying blush make sure you tap out the excess powered on your brush, if you put on to much blush you can always wipe some off with a napkin.
6. Do not wear foundation that is not the shade of your skin. I always have someone assist me at a MAC store.
7. Do not wear all the colors in your new eyeshadow palette all at once. Instead blend a few colors that compliment each other.