Friday 22 July 2011

Introducing Jasmine..

I wanted to do a post about my South Carolina trip because I was actually really nervous about meeting my friend's 1yr old daughter Jasmine (weird huh)...For the entire 4hr car ride I kept asking my college roommate (Alisha) if she thinks Jasmine would approve of me. Although Alisha reassured me that she would I still thought of ways to bribe Jasmine into liking me (just in case) lol. Anyways I had a blast chillin with her. She's the most adorable baby in the world! I wish I had enough time to ramble on about all the wonderful things she did, but I guess I'll save it for another day.

Isn't she soo adorable?

I have to say she's one of my Top 10 favorite people

Me, Zully (Jasmine's mommy/my friend from 7th grade), and Alisha (my college roommate/friend from 7th grade)

Check out her outfit and pose..she has swag already lol

awww I love this kid!

Our dinner outing at Olive Garden, I wish I took a picture of Jasmine after her meal. she was covered in pasta sauce, it was the cutest thing ever! lol


I'm so glad I was finally able to see my friend Zully(after 3 long years) and meet Jasmine and her soon to be husband Ryan. We had a blast discussing wedding plans, talking about middle school and high school days, and planning for the future. I can't wait to go back in May for the big day :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...