Thursday 21 July 2011

Atlanta/South Carolina Trip

Sorry about the lack of posting. I went away to visit some friends but now I'm back with lots of pictures!!! lol...Anyway my trip was pretty amazing I flew to ATL to visit a college roommate/friend from 7th grade! I spent a few days in ATL site seeing and shopping (of course) then we hit the road for a mini road trip to South Carolina. I have to say this part was the highlight of my trip. I got to see one of my best friends after 3yrs of failed attempts at seeing each other. I finally met her daughter Jasmine (she is pretty much the most adorable baby in the world and she's super smart!), and her soon to be husband. We didn't do much in South Carolina but it was still amazing chillin with old friends reminiscing about the past and planning for the future......
Atlantic Station

Atlantic Station

Downtown ATL

Downtown ATL


Stone Mountain Laser Show

If you haven't been to the laser show I really recommend you go

Bar hopping


On the Drive to South Carolina, this is pretty much all we saw for 4hrs

My only other picture from SC lol

Dinner in ATL @TopSpice the food is sooo amazing. I ordered the Basil Tofu...yummy

Margaritas at the Westin in downtown ATL

The elevator ride. I'm extremely scared of heights so this was not fun lol

Check out the view, it's amazing!

Level 72 at the Westin..the restaurant rotates so it's pretty cool!





More Pictures of the View

Yum six donuts for $3.99...I think yes! lol

It rained like crazy on my last day :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...